Today we will learn how to surf the internet and find some information on different web pages.
Click on the links to go to the different web pages.
When you are finished click on the back arrow to return to this page.
Work with a friend to find the answers to the following questions.
1. Find the address bar and type in this address: http://www.who2.com then press enter.
2. Click on the E on the alphabet line and wait for the site to load.
3. Remember that words that are blue and are underlined are links to a new web page or site.
Scroll to Edison, Thomas and click.
4. This page has a lot of information about Thomas Edison. Read it with your friend. Write down 4 words on your paper that you want to remember about Thomas Edison.
5. Click on one of the links on this page. Write the URL address of the link you went to on your paper.
6. Write a sentence about something you learned at that site.
7. Click on the back button.
8. Do you think the information on this web site is real? How would you know? Write a sentence to answer on your paper.
9. Meet with your class to discuss your answers.